- Assist with the preparation of the following estate planning documents:
- Last Will and Testament: A Last Will and Testament allows you to state your wishes regarding the disposition of your solely owned assets and personal property at the time of your passing.
- Financial Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney allows you to designate an agent(s) to make financial decisions on your behalf should you become disabled or in need of assistance
- Advance Health Care Directive: An Advance Health Care Directive allows you to name an agent(s) to make health care decisions on your behalf should you become disabled.
- Trusts: A Trust allows for the management of your assets during your lifetime and to avoid probate at your death. Trusts also may be used during lifetime for simplified management of assets in the event you become disbabled and/or in need of assistance.